Can Employment Gold Card holders apply for any compensation during pandemic?

Unfortunately, the Taiwanese government currently has not offered any compensation for Gold Card holders. You must be a Taiwanese citizen or at least have an APRC to apply for compensation.

For more information on relief subsidies, please refer to the 1988 Relief and Revitalization Zone .