Can I apply for an extension if my Employment Gold Card is about to expire? What documents do I need to provide for the extension?

You may extend your Employment Gold Card on the Foreign Professionals Online Application Platform 4 months before the expiration date. After re-entering your personal information, the platform will automatically transfer your documents from your previous application (you will not be able to preview or download your previous documents). To check new Gold Card qualifications, please refer HERE .

Please note that if you switch to a new Field or regulation, or if there are new regulations for the Field of your previous application, the platform will not be able to transfer your documents from your previous application. Please note that there is no “Save” option, so please click “Next Step” continuously, then click “Send” to submit.