Can I change my nationality on the Employment Gold Card?

If a foreign national who currently resides or permanently lives in Taiwan wishes to change their nationality while in Taiwan, they must enter Taiwan with the passport of the nationality that they wish to change to. They must also submit documents proving that they are the same person before they can be approved for the “Change of Nationality”.