Can my parents or grandparents come to visit?

Yes, as a Gold Card holder, your parents and grandparents are eligible to apply for a 1 year multi-entry visa for a maximum stay of six months at a time. This visa can be extended in Taiwan to allow for a maximum stay of one year at a time. Contact your nearest Taiwan diplomatic post or the Bureau of Consular Affairs to apply.