How can I tell if my Employment Gold Card is genuine?

Please check the National Immigration Agency’s Validation of Electronic Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) website .

You can search with both the old and new UI number. If the UI number on your Gold Card has been changed, please use the new UI number to check. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Huang from the Information Section of the NIA at (02)2388-9393#2463.