How do I apply for an ARC for my dependents (i.e., spouse and children)?

Dependents who enter with a Resident Visa should apply for an ARC within 15 days after entry into Taiwan. For more information on the ARC application process, please refer to

Dependents who enter on other visas, please refer to the FAQ on applying for a Resident Visa first.