How do I change my address?

Please log into the Foreign Professionals Online Application Platform and update your details within 30 days of moving. Address changes are free.

Please follow the steps below:

  1. Log into the [Foreign Professionals Online Application Platform] and select Information change of Employment Gold Card
  2. Type in your address (must be written in Traditional Chinese). Please select the city and district from the drop-down menu, and type in the rest of your address in Chinese (do not type in the city and district).
  3. Upload proof of address (i.e. proof of accommodation, lease contract, or water/electricity bill). Additional Documents (if needed).
  4. Receive an automated email stating that the “Successful submission, review pending”
  5. It takes approximately 1-2 weeks for the National Immigration Agency (NIA) to review your application. Please keep an eye on your application status.
  6. When you receive an email from the NIA informing you that Your Card is Ready to Collect, bring your passport, current Gold Card, and electronic payment receipt to the NIA to claim your new Gold Card.