How do I enroll my children in school?

In order to create a friendly educational environment for children of foreign professionals, the Ministry of Education has built a website that collects schools and programs for expat kids in Taiwan. Click the LINK for more information.

To consult with the Ministry of Education about children’s enrollment in school, please call (886)2-7736-7867 or email

  • High School enrollment, please call (886)2-7736-7867
  • Junior High School / Elementary School enrollment (886)2-7736-7770
  • Childcare/ Infant care (886)2-7736-7789