How do I file an appeal if my application was rejected?

If you have any objections to the adjudication given by the National Immigration Agency, you may file an administrative appeal to your designated NIA Service Center (where you have chosen to pick up your Gold Card) within 30-days of receiving this adjudication. Your appeal will then be forwarded to the Ministry of the Interior.

If you have any questions about filing an appeal, please contact the NIA’s Service Center or write to NIA’s Director .

Please be aware that, once your application has been rejected, you will not be able to resubmit or continue the application process. However, you may reapply for the Gold Card on the Online Application Portal. To reapply for the Gold Card, please see the instructions below.