How do my Mainland Chinese parents apply for Visitor Visas?

If your parents are from Mainland China, they may apply for an entry permit to visit relatives in Taiwan at a National Immigration Agency Service Center for two months at a time. They may apply three times a year, and the permit must be collected in Taiwan, so you may send it to Mainland China for them to collect.

For detailed information, please refer to National Immigration Agency Website