How do my spouse and children apply for residency in Taiwan?

According to Article 17 of the Regulations Governing Permits for Hong Kong and Macao Residents Entering the Taiwan Area and Setting up Residence or Registered Permanent Residence in R.O.C , Hong Kong or Macau residents applying for residency in Taiwan must prepare the following documents and submit them to the National Immigration Agency:

  1. Resident Application Form.
  2. Hong Kong or Macau Permanent Resident Certificate.
  3. Letter of Guarantee.
  4. Police Criminal Record Certificate within the last five years. Those who have been granted permission by NIA are exempt.
  5. Health Examination Certificate.
  6. Other relevant documents.

Instructions for Hong Kong and Macau residents applying for residency in Taiwan, please visit HERE .