How do my spouse and children from Mainland China apply for stay in Taiwan?

The Mainland Chinese spouse and children of Gold Card holders can apply for a Family Reunion Certificate to enter Taiwan. They cannot apply for a Resident Visa nor can they convert to an ARC.

Please refer to this link for the Family Reunion Certificate application for Mainland Chinese individuals or contact the National Immigration Agency at +886(2)-23889393 ext. 2692