If I stay at a hotel, how can I provide proof of residence?

If you want to provide the address of the hotel as your residence address, you must ask the operator to provide the accommodation certificate for at least half a year of stay.

If you are not able to provide a permanent address, it won’t be an issue, you can update your address on the application platform within 30 days of moving into your new residence.