Is it possible my APRC will be revoked?
According to Article 19 of the Act for the Recruitment and Employment of Foreign Professionals and Article 33 of the Immigration Act , the National Immigration Agency of the Ministry of the Interior will revoke or repeal your Permanent Resident Permit and cancel your Alien Permanent Resident Certificate in the following cases:
- Has left the State (R.O.C.) for more than five years without re-entering.
- Has submitted false or untruthful information for his/her application.
- Has used illegally acquired, counterfeited, or altered documents.
- Has been sentenced to punishments of imprisonment for one (1) year or greater by a judicial authority. However, this does not apply to those who commit crimes due to negligence.
- Has restored the nationality of the State (R.O.C.).
- Has acquired the nationality of the State (R.O.C.).
- Has had the nationality of the State (R.O.C.) concurrently.
- Has been deported from the State (R.O.C.).