My Employment Gold Card is about to expire, can I apply for a Job-Seeking Alien Residence Certificate (ARC)?

You are eligible to apply for a 6-month job-seeking ARC before the expiration of your Employment Gold Card. For the application, you need to prepare your passport, Employment Gold Card, a passport-size photo in color within 6 months, and an application fee of NT$1,000. The application can be made at any National Immigration Agency Service Center, and if necessary, you can apply one last time for another 6 month extension.