My Employment Gold Card is about to expire, how do I apply for an extension?

You can apply for an extension online via the “Foreign Professionals Online Application Platform (Employment Gold Card)” up to 4 months before the expiration date on your Gold Card. We recommend that you begin your application as soon as possible. You will need to upload your passport, a color passport photo taken within 6 months, current Employment Gold Card, and all other documents required for your Field of expertise. Your application will be reviewed by the National Immigration Agency of the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Labor. The applicant is able to choose the duration of the extension (1-3 years).