Now that I have obtained the Employment Gold Card, how do I apply for an ARC for my spouse and children?
Your spouse and children can enter Taiwan with a Visa-Exempt Entry or the Visitor Visa or Resident Visa for the reason of family reunion, issued by the ROC (Taiwan) overseas mission. ( Resident Visa for Spouse and Resident Visa for Children ) When they enter Taiwan, they can acquire the right to reside after having been inspected by the National Immigration Agency. For more information on the ARC application process, please refer HERE
The required documents For ARC are:
- Original and photocopy of your passport
- Proof of dependent relative relationship authenticated by the ROC(Taiwan) overseas mission. (Not required for applicants with a Resident Visa)
- One 2’’ x 2’’ colored photo, front head and shoulder, taken within six months
- Identity documents, the Gold Card of the person to whom they bear dependent status.
- NT$1,000 for alien residence certificate per case valid for one year, however, additional NT$2,200 is required for applicants entering the State with a visitor visa or visa-exempt entry.
- A completed application form.
- Letter of authorization for not being able to apply in-person
- Applicants born in the Mainland Area and eligible for or have been granted citizenship of Mainland Area thereof, in addition to submitting documents to meet the requirements prescribed in Article 7 Paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Enforcement Rules for the Act Governing Relations between the People of the Taiwan Area and the Mainland Area, shall also submit one of the following certifications:(1)Original certification of non-establishment of Mainland household registration verified by the Straits Exchange Foundation.(2)Original notarial certification of cancellation of Mainland household registration verified by the Straits Exchange Foundation.(3)Documentary proof sufficient to prove renunciation of ID as a People of the Mainland Area, verified by an ROC (Taiwan)embassy or overseas mission.(4)Other documentary proof sufficient to prove renunciation of ID as a People of the Mainland Area.
- Certificate of current domicile