What are the regulations to work in Taiwan for adult children of Gold Card holders who have obtained permanent residency?

For an employed Gold Card holder who has obtained permanent residency from the National Immigration Agency of the Ministry of Interior, their adult children who qualify with the prescribed days of residence and eligibility criteria, may apply directly to the Ministry of Labor for permission to work in Taiwan, and need not apply through an employer. (Please find more information in: Act for the Recruitment and Employment of Foreign Professionals - Article 15 )