What benefits do I get when my status changes from the Gold Card to Permanent Residency?
These original benefits will not be affected:
- Open work permit (not bound to a certain employer or company).
- Visitor Visas for relatives.
- Spouse and children can apply for residency.
- Eligible for National Health Insurance.
- No need to apply for a work permit.
- Permanent residency application for dependents reduced to 3 years without need of financial proof.
- Adult children who meet certain residency requirements may apply for individual work permits.
- The New Labor Pension Act can be applied. If you are a teacher or researcher, you can choose to receive a one-time pension or monthly pension.