What documents do Hong Kong and Macao applicants born in mainland China need to attach?

Hong Kong and Macau applicants who were born in Mainland China must upload one of the following documents:

  1. A certificate of non-household registration in Mainland China verified by the Straits Exchange Foundation (SEF).
  2. Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents (Home Return Permit)
  3. The notarized certificate of cancellation of Mainland China household registration verified by the SEF.