What documents do I need to submit if I hold an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) and apply for an Employment Gold Card?

When you apply for the Gold Card, please fill in the UI number printed on your ARC. If the National Immigration Agency approves your Gold Card application, the system will automatically cancel your ARC.