What happens if I lose my Gold Card?

Please log into the Online Application Portal , go to the Application Menu –> Replace a Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Employment Gold Card.

Follow the directions, upload the Declaration Letter signed with your name and date, and complete the following steps. After waiting about 2 weeks for the National Immigration Agency’s review, you will be able to pick up your new Gold Card at your designated National Immigration Agency Service Center. If you have lost your Gold Card overseas, you may download the Resident Authorization Certificate from the Online Application Portal and use it to enter Taiwan.

Please note that according to Article 6 of the Fee-Charging Standards for Employment Gold Cards, Employment Pass Cards and Entrepreneur Visas, for applications to replace an Employment Gold Card due to defacement, loss, mislaying, or change of information, the fee is NT$500 per card, except that the fee for residents of Hong Kong or Macau is NT$2,600 per card.

Please follow the instructions below to replace your Gold Card.