What should I do if I'm having trouble submitting my Gold Card application?
- Please use either Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser (do not use Safari).
- Please do not use any symbols when making your account username.
- Make sure that each page of your application has been successfully saved.
- Ensure that you have answered every question with a red asterisk next to it.
- Check that your passport photo and supporting documents have been uploaded successfully. Your passport photo should be 413 pixels wide and 531 pixels high and supporting documents should be in PDF format.
- You can only upload one PDF file (max 1024K) that contains all of your documents. If you are not familiar with combining and compressing PDF files, there are several open-source PDF Editors on the Internet that can help (e.g. SnapFiles or ILovePDF).
- Check to see if your application portal has popped up in a new window (please pay attention to your Logout Countdown; the NIA platform will redirect users who have spent more than 30 minutes on one page).
- If your session has timed out, please log in again and re-submit your application.
- Please do NOT encrypt your documents.
- Clear the Cache and Cookies in Your Web Browser.
If you continue to have issues, please contact the National Immigration Agency at email@example.com