Will I be notified when my Employment Gold Card is about to expire?

For all foreigners whose foreign residence stay (including the Employment Gold Card) is about to expire, the National Immigration Agency Service Center will send a notification one month before the expiration date. A letter of notice will be sent to your residence address, but if the address is incorrect, the notice will not be received. If you wish to change your residence address, please visit the Foreign Professionals Online Application Platform to update it.